Positive psychology, Appreciative Inquiry, Positive Organizational Scholarship, & Positive HR
Almost a year ago, I put together a set of slides to illustrate the concepts and process in Positive Organizational Design. If you are beginning to read around the field of positive psychology, appreciative inquiry, positive organizational scholarship, or positive HR, you may find them useful.
They are five slides, each with quotations, beginning with
- David Cooperrider on Appreciative Inquiry
- The link between appreciating your own unique contribution and possibilities emerging in the world around us
- Conversations about strategy, affirmations of hope, and recognition of the possibilities in the present
- Nonaka’s Ba and designing organizational spaces
- Rilke’s Swan as a metaphor of the rightness of what emerges.
I am standing on the shoulders of giants here. The quotations are referenced but not my sources. Please do google the quotations to dig deeper into the original works.
I would welcome any feedback or elaborations.