David Whyte : Born in Yorkshire, of Irish descent, David Whyte is a marine biologist, NGO worker, turned poet who writes about our relationship with work
I’ve added a link to his wide range of works on Amazon and listed other posts on this blog related to his work.
LINKS TO OTHER POSTS ON THIS BLOG:
UPDATE: I’m happy to add some downloads here linking the poetry, particularly of David Whyte, to contemporary management. Removed.
I am currently reading The Heart Aroused. I really recommend it as a an overview of modern views on management. If you mean to get into positive organizational scholarship or positive psychology or the Edge Economy and networked competing supply chains, crowd-sourced solutions and cognitive surplus, you need to read this book.
- We do know how to deal with the unknown
- How our training as psychologists inhibits our ability to understand generative, positive and appreciative psychology
- David Whyte on YouTube
- How I learned to blog
- Psychology, chaos theory, complexity theory, happiness and Batman?
- Deciding what you want to do is the really hard part, doing it is easy
- Essential HR in the recession
- Your frontiers
- Is engendering curiosity a pertinent goal in positive psychology?
- Agenda for the 21st century: management & leadership