I was following up the new field of “performance studies“. I have lost the link unfortunately. Here are five statements and questions I re-phrased in “plain-language”.
1. We make the company every day by what we do.
2. Together we act out a story.
3. Remember there is more that one story we could tell.
4. Why do I have to speak for you? What can’t people speak for themselves?
5. What does the story we are acting out say about our relationships with each other and are we willing to talk about this question?