Look here for a very, very comprehensive listing of 2.0 sites. There isn’t a category for coaching, spirituality, personal development, etc. but sites like Inpowr are listed. An excellent place to find what you have missed!
UPDATE: I’ve been around Web2.0 for a while now and I rely on information coming to me. On looking at this site again, it was a surprise to find many applications I hadn’t seen before and that some favorites had gone out of business.
- Dreaming 2.0
- “we” and “they” in psychology
- We are ready for more . . .
- Work psychology: 2008 AD
- Update on Inpowr: the importance of daily diaries
- Little known secrets about what a work and organizational psychologist will do for you in a recession
- What psychologists can learn from social media
- Grittiness is happiness . . and prosperity
- Crossing the Rubicon – when vague wish becomes determined intent
- Uni degree, then what?