Now just who is Ron Koertge?
“You who asked for advice, listen: When the tower
falls, be like that child. Laugh so loud everybody
in the world frowns and says, “Shhhh.””
A delightful little poem to make you smile.
Check out similar posts
- The Desiderata
- In darkness and frustration, belonging matters
- Discovering poetry: Shel Silverstein
- A poet tells us how to be goal-oriented AND mindful at the same time
- New Year’s Resolution: Look beyond the light
- The psychological significance of the poetry by William Carlos Williams
- Ah, yes. A sigh of relief with a modern version of Kipling’s IF
- If. . . We wouldn’t be We
- Poetry of solidarity in hard times
- Do you need to say more than this poet?