If you have never read Steve Jobs’ commencement address, here is a link. This is Steve Job’s story from dropping out to college to surviving his first life threatening illness. Read his philosophy of life.
I’ve not read the original before. Here it is.
- For an inspiring 20 minutes: JK Rowling @ a Harvard commencement
- Listening to the customer can be helpful; listening to your own voice can be revolutionary.
- Pleasure, engagement and meaning for a good life
- The deep challenge to positive psychology: war
- 5 pretty petals of future work
- The psychological significance of the poetry by William Carlos Williams
- Paolo Coelho on happiness and two challenges for psychologists
- “Go get your things. Dreams mean work”
- 5 slides on positive organization design
- putting Humpty back together again – the psychologist’s challenge