Thanks to Jon Ingham, I had a look at a Melcrum report on employee engagement. 29% of employers who use a formal scheme to engage employees use appreciative inquiry. Well 29% of 25% is 8% – that is a lot of employers. That is the most welcome news of 2008.
Anyone else interested in this, particularly if you are in the UK, please do contact me.
- Another appreciative inquiry mini-case study
- 5 slides on positive organization design
- 5 point comparison of Hero’s Journey, Appreciative Inquiry, and Positive Psychology
- Appreciative inquiry: a mini-case study
- 5 agreed points about happy prosperous work in the new economy
- 7 reasons why your employees won’t tell you bad news
- We can’t run our banks or trains BUT we have raised a fair and decent GEN Y?
- Download resources from WordPress with a download manager
- For people who don’t get Twitter, Facebook, etc. Nice story ~ other people can read it too
- Oh! The roots of postive organizational scholarship in Henry Thoreau and American transcendentalism