The essence of the self-help movement is that we should decide to be happy. Follow this link to the references that 40% of our happiness is what we intend. We set out to have a good or bad time? I haven’t read this yet, so I need to log on to Amazon and put this on my wish list.
- Happiness, positive thinking, nonsense?
- Psychology, chaos theory, complexity theory, happiness and Batman?
- Happy Britain, but not at work?
- Test your positive thinking: make yourself the main character and feel pain
- Happiness & sorrow are two sides of a coin; it’s in the maths
- Happiness and research: looking for a research buddy
- Happiness is how we live, not what we get out of living
- Coelho’s true path to wisdom
- 4 big reasons why we initally find positive psychology puzzling
- Khalil Gibran and The Happiness Index