Sometimes during the working day, I arrive at a website. I have no idea how I got there and I have no idea why I have never been there before. But there I am, at the place I want to be.
For people new to the Hero’s Journey, the HJ is a narrative form, the structure of a story, that seems to be a suitable way of organizing our stories about our own lives. Who else is the hero of our journey but ourselves.
- Is the essence of a happy life a point-of-view?
- You smile, I smile, we smile
- 5 point comparison of Hero’s Journey, Appreciative Inquiry, and Positive Psychology
- The ups and downs of the Hero’s story
- The deep challenge to positive psychology: war
- 5 pretty petals of future work
- Learning about leadership from bankers 🙂
- All the hype about positive psychology. Drill down to the essence. We must be real.
- Virgin, Martyr, Saint, Witch?
- Will you look back in wonder? Or are you sleepwalking through an institutionalized life?