The 2004 TED talk from the happiest man in the world, Matthieu Ricard.
UPDATE : This should to with the 7 videos of zest and enthusiasm. Happy watching.
- Passionate temperaments and questioning minds
- The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing
- Mindfully in the recession
- 3 steps to positive HR with a recession looming
- If Big Society is the answer, what is the question?
- Grittiness is happiness . . and prosperity
- Ah, yes. A sigh of relief with a modern version of Kipling’s IF
- 7 videos of joy, zest, enthusiasm
- Why some people stay cheerful in spite of the recession