I’ve just found Curriculumillusione, a Dutch interface (pick the English top right).
Pick a user name, set your date of birth and the year you wish to die. The programme prompts you to consider the most important thing you want to accomplish in life and corollary events.
And it won’t let you stay too long! It sends you packing after a while and tells you to come back in 24 hours!
I look forward to your comments when you’ve had a chance to use it.
Hat tip to Everything 2.0.
UPDATE: I’ve gone back a few times to CI. It is tremendously difficult to do. Few of us have really thought through the way the world is going and our place in it.
I think it is worth checking in once a quarter and asking ourselves ~ what do we need to know to fast forward the world. And then doing some research.
- Do you live restlessly in the shadow of adrenaline-inducing goals?
- Will you join us in our Contribution to the Recovery?
- 5 years’ time: where will we be?
- We set goals to give ourselves control. My blogging story shows how.
- Check my facts on Opportunity UK
- Frazzled? Get a one line job description
- 3 steps when goals seem out of our reach
- Relaxing into my New Year’s Resolutions!
- The productivity of procrastination. Yes!
- Distance lends enchantment to the view