is well explained in this Times on line article.
UPDATE: The TimesOnline ran a series on various leadership styles modeled it seems on the Blake Mouton grid. It illustrates the style with British iconic figures and explains the advantages and disadvantages of each style and how to work with such a leader.
- The essence of leadership is follow me
- Gen Y leadership style
- HR doubles your money?
- . . . to be a leader means to be a dealer, a purveyor and a deliverer of hope”
- Which firms in UK consult their employees?
- 3 steps of leadership
- Light at the end of the tunnel!
- Yesterday I pondered on pull advertising, here . .
- We do know how to deal with the unknown
- Is UK drifting towards a “nothing allowed” culture?