Hat-tip: Sally. Thank you.
UPDATE: David Whyte is a English poet who now resides in Washington, USA. Marine biologist, NGO worker and poet, David Whyte is a resource for anyone who is interested the meaning of work in our time. He writes on our lost sense of meaning and how to recover it by reaching out to all that is around us.
His books and CD’s are available on Amazon.
This link is to one of his rare appearances on YouTube.
- David Whyte
- Poets advice for surviving the financial crisis
- Consider your career shift this weekend!
- Deciding what you want to do is the really hard part, doing it is easy
- . . .unless it comes out of your soul like a rocket. . .
- We do know how to deal with the unknown
- 5 poetic steps for exiting a Catch 22
- Live the questions now. Live your way into the answer.
- Only this time, let the world look at you. I assure you, the world will like what it sees.
- Is the universe capable of having your city at its center?