Yesterday, The Independent published its counter to the Rich List: the Happy List.
Did I miss the happy workplaces? Are work and happiness antithetical?
I am dreaming of a sandwich where the filling appreciates the bread and the bread celebrates the filling.
- Happiness and research: looking for a research buddy
- Khalil Gibran and The Happiness Index
- Happiness getting confused with the pleasure of meanness
- Can you stand up in front of 1000 people and state your personal elevator speech in 20 seconds?
- 5 important features of happiness
- We set out to be happy (or not)
- You smile, I smile, we smile
- Create your job – don’t wait
- Happiness, positive thinking, nonsense?
- 4 big reasons why we initally find positive psychology puzzling