Here is a video of Clay Shirky speaking at the Web 2.0 expo recently with a compelling story about why 2.0 is here to stay: “I am looking for the mouse”!
This video was originally shared on blip.tv by Web2Expo with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license.
- Looking for the mouse: Media without YOU isn’t media anymore [via Zemanta]
- Web 2.0 Expo: Clay Shirky’s Keynote [via Zemanta]
- Web 2.0 Expo 2008 Clay Shirky Cognitive Surplus Video [via Zemanta]
- Explaining the Cognitive Surplus [via Zemanta]
- Where You Find the Time to Spend Online [Time Management] [via Zemanta]
- Gin, Television, and Social Surplus [via Zemanta]