With apologies to Viktor Frankl who made the acute observation that we have to respond to the challenges that life present to us.
The Harare International Festival of Arts took place in Harare as scheduled – in spite of 165 000% inflation, in spite of delayed election results, in spite of the increasing violence.
Life informs arts. Photographer Chris Kabwato blogged his pictures including witty exhibitions in the Zimbabwe Art Gallery.
- May 2008 wrap-up: mess or dazzling facets of a diamond?
- The deep challenge to positive psychology: war
- Awakening: A new era begins
- 4 big reasons why we initally find positive psychology puzzling
- David Whyte on YouTube
- Positive psychology during war
- “It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day”
- Will you look back in wonder? Or are you sleepwalking through an institutionalized life?
- Deciding what you want to do is the really hard part, doing it is easy
- The secret gestures and signs that give our lives meaning