Image via Wikipedia
Hmm, my little survey of our reactions to the credit crunch show surprising optimism. Briefly we haven’t been hit yet, we are doing little planning and we expect to use the recession to leap ahead.
And Watson Wyatt report HR responses to the crunch/recession. Cut back on costs including training.
Is that all that is necessary, and possible? Tidy up a little and slow the economy by spending less?
UPDATE: For an HR Managers perspective on the Recession, I have written a summary on a new post.
UPDATE: Best to carry on living, but with verve and vigor! Step into your dream and make it happen in spite of the recession!
- You, me and the woes of General Motors
- HR doubles your money?
- 3 characteristics of recession-lovers
- HRM: do you show your bottom-line impact?
- Where will you be when the recession ends?
- This is not a recession. Stop dithering and step up to the plate . . .
- HR leaders: stepping up in the recession
- CEO and Me
- 3 rules for beating the recession!
- 3 steps to positive HR with a recession looming