During the week, I prepared a post on HR and the recession. Turning to it today, I thought I couldn’t post it. The anguish of colleagues in India and the thoughtful and dignified ways they are responding to events in Mumbai are model enough for us all.
Reach out and touch an Indian colleague today?
UPDATE: TED India lectures are coming out. They are a wonderful way to sense the strength and dignity of Indian.
- Positive psychology in Barack Obama’s words
- HRM: Can we meet the pace set by the Obama team?
- So your organization is immoral? Or is it?
- 3 steps to positive HR with a recession looming
- 3 conflicting views of management and the recession
- The tsunami follows the financial crisis. Leave the beach. Walk. Don’t look back
- Learning to recruit better (3/3)
- Can I give you some feedback?
- I want a British TED – and a parallel show for Luddites
- Being attractive to large groups, crowds and communities