Brilliant! Sky News has set up a map showing where jobs are being made and lost in the UK. This is an excellent aggregator to keep an eye on snippets of news that might otherwise get lost.
Next we need a way of generating summaries. After that, we need to be able to track fundamental processes that are leading to ‘spring’ and ‘autumn’ in various parts of the economy.
PS Though the link seems not to be active, this is a good idea. We need to slurp our data, rearrange it and share it. Watch this space for more slurping and visualization arranged positively to help you take action! Send me an email if your are interested.
- You will understand the economic indicators of the US with this visualizaton
- Puzzled by young Brits? Ask Voicebox and ye shall be answered
- Do we pay enough attn to world politics in local career planning?
- Dreaming 2.0
- Psychologists: Eyes and Ears To Spot Opportunties
- Education level that was good for the top 3% is now necessary for all but the bottom 3%