Day 3-15 at Xoozya
Wow! Day 3 became Day 15 in no time as I was buried in a demanding pitch. The work I did on strategic planning 12 days ago is in the form of scribbled notes in a box. I wonder if I can read my writing. It’s such a waste of time to have to pick up tasks that have been suddenly abandoned.
The secrets of successful protovation
Hence the flip-side of protovation and an amplified, connected life.
Only start what you finish and dispatch in one move.
And the corollary of that – break tasks into small pieces.
Finish what you are doing as you go and put it away, file it properly, as you end it.
Who would have predicted that the internet world will make us tidy.
- Root out 4 time wasters. Modularize your job properly
- 10 questions I ask about a venture’s readiness to win
- For those dogged moments when we just have to get things done
- Get a big job done twice as fast using the psychology of goal setting
- Get done 2x as much (or more) by doing less. Some facts.
- Little-and-often: The secret of beating writer’s block, procrastination, etc etc and so on
- Anything, but please, not the bludgeon of a huge ‘to do’ list
- Hack for No 2 Sun Tzu rule for the networked world
- Shift gears before Christmas with Inpowr
- Does your dream bring you alive?