Facebook is “who knows who” in London?
If you want to find someone in the UK, go to Facebook. 1/3 of the country is there and more than 1/2 of our internet users are there. 3/4 of Londoners are there.
Because so many Londoners are on Facebook, it is also London party. Just over a quarter people in the UK live in or close to London, but nearly half of Facebook members are Londoners
Almost everyone who uses Twitter is on Facebook. Its easier to say that 1 out of 7 Twitter users do not use Facebook.
But as 6 out of 7 of their Twitter friends will be on Facebook, they are well connected!
The question is whether you can find the other 2/3 of UK residents through your Facebook network. It would be work a try, wouldn’t it? Can you find and meet anyone of the 61 million people beginning with your Facebook network?
- 3 Quick Steps for a Big Mac Index of Website Keywords using Google AdPlanner and Google Adwords
- Ergonomics 101
- Life on Market Day in Olney!
- Singing hearts 2009
- 3 jawdropping facts about Linkedin members in UK
- Wooo! social media does work!
- Pithy comments from Social Media Convention, Oxford University, Session 1
- Be prepared! Tips for driving in snow?
- What do you do about local businesses who Twitter but don’t follow back?
- How fast can you play Social Chocolate?