5 years ago, flaming was common on the internet. Now the internet is one of the politest places to hang out.
If you are a social media user, you will recognize the 10 Social Graces of the Networked World. But, bookmark them anyway for those courses and advice for noobes.
If you are aren’t sure of yourself on the internet, read them and make them your own.
- First step in using 10 Sun Tzu Rules in the Networked World
- 10 Sun Tzu rules for the networked world
- Are we naturally positive?
- Quickly tell an internet optimist from an internet pessimist
- The difference between social media strategy and social media as business strategy
- Are we doomed to repeat subprime crises – or could we manage better?
- Don’t confuse social media for organizing with social media for marketing
- What is the job of management scholars and consultants in the participation economy ushered in by social media?
- Thinking out my 2 steps for building early stage forums
- Social media is a river of social purpose undermining old companies