Your personality, your wine, your personality?
Via Flowing Data, a useful little chart on the personality of wine drinkers by wine preference. A little fun and worthy example of good marketing.
Our first job in any business is to imagine our customers
The 1st of the 10 Sun Tzu Rules of the Networked World asks us to imagine communicating with each one of our fans. But for noobes, we have a bigger problem.
Just who are our fans and when do we interact with them?
An easy hack to get started
A good hack is to collect the scenarios describing our meetings with our customers – even those in our imagination! – and sort them into a colour wheel – like the vintners did with their wine.
What is your wine by the way?
Mine was always a Shiraz. But I have mellowed to a Pinot Noir.
- Step 1b for defining your fans and customers
- First step in using 10 Sun Tzu Rules in the Networked World
- Hack for No 2 Sun Tzu rule for the networked world
- Personas: A hack used by professionals to imagine people they don’t know well
- No 3 of the 10 Sun Tzu rules for a Networked World
- Moo cards as a gift
- 3rd of secret social media that is being kept from you
- How to write a good job advert (1/3)
- Have you crossed the threshold between wannabe and start up?
- The not-so Artful Dodgers! Networking in post-Thatcher Britain