Unusual ways to find a job
We have to take our hats off to the History Graduate who pounded Fleet Street with a sandwich-board offering himself on a free trial period of one month.
Employers with a sense of humor
We can also hat-tip the guy who hired him.
- But wouldn’t it have been better if he had a portfolio of his work online before he graduated?
- Wouldn’t if have been cool if he knew what he wanted to do?
- Wouldn’t it have been cool if he had had targeted 10 specific people and gone to them with the same offer?
Ways for students to get good jobs after graduation
Related articles by Zemanta
- Graduate uses sandwich board to find job (telegraph.co.uk)
- Go students! But in solidarity
- 5 signs our education system has got better
- Your 21st century career will NOT be as an employee
- Feeling good in the credit crunch and bank bailout
- Do you hate your job? Can we swap!
- So 21st century: a Zizek moment
- Puzzled by young Brits? Ask Voicebox and ye shall be answered
- The not-so Artful Dodgers! Networking in post-Thatcher Britain
- Wooo! social media does work!
- A plan big enough to include now!