Do you believe that executives are worth their pay?
85% of people voting on The Economist debate beginning today vote NO.
You can vote as well!
Yes or No?
Do you have a professional interest in pay?
If you are a
- work & organizational psychologist
- HR manager
- union official
- political activist
I encourage you to log in to the debate and read the comments. It is free.
I usually skim over the contributions from the public because I doubt anyone is reading.
But this time, the comments from the public on executive pay provide invaluable data.
Would you like to join a research team on the executive pay debate?
This is an unusual opportunity to document the pay debate and to establish a reputation in compensation management.
Could you help with
- recording the comments (or slurping them off the net)?
- listing the arguments by parsing and analyzing them with software or by hand?
- summarizing which questions were asked & answered?
- writing up the report?
- preparing compelling visual presentations?
- marketing & distributing the report?
Please let me know what you can do, and I will put together a team. If you aren’t particularly internet-literate, that is fine too. We could do with people who contribute substantive questions and who review and edit the project as it proceeds.