HRM in a fast moving world of the recovery
Earlier today, I posted my understanding of HRM and work psychology in today’s fast moving world.
In the previous post, I laid out the questions that employees or individual players ask, and the questions that project leaders or organizational representatives ask.
And what HRM has to do to pull together these questions in near-real-time so that the organization can move swiftly to negotiate and capture value before an opportunity evaporates.
HRM service for a fast moving world post-recession
One of the practical services that HRM is called upon to provide is a website and community forum that
- Articulates the vision of a collected group of professionals
- Provides a readwrite website that allows everyone to comment freely
- Manages the technicalities and social features of the website
- Is trusted by their past, present and future employees who are happy to add their visions
Moreover, it is probably necessary to launch a website like this simultaneously with major changes including
- New appointments
- New projects
- New developments in other companies!
HRM skills in a world speeded up by social media
Do we have the facilitation, copy writing and technical skills to work at speed in the public gaze?
We do need to work publicly and fast in today’s world of social media.