“Love after Love” by Derek Walcott is copyrighted. Follow the link for a poem written for those who are tired, burned out and feeling lost.
- Get a big job done twice as fast using the psychology of goal setting
- The deep challenge to positive psychology: war
- An optimistic poem for a New Year
- Live the questions now. Live your way into the answer.
- Poetry to remind us that withdrawing doesn’t solve rejection
- Poets advice for surviving the financial crisis
- Dissolve your recession blues with 3 questions (and a Posterous blog & camera)
- New Year’s Resolution: Look beyond the light
- Discovering poetry: Shel Silverstein
- Ah, yes. A sigh of relief with a modern version of Kipling’s IF