Now the easy bit. Get the code for Ushahidi. Five minutes work and the possibility of a day or two elapsed time while you wait for the link.
- Go to the Ushahidi download website.
- Email Ushahidi saying why you want to use the platform.
- When they send you a link, download a zip file and store it wherever you store downloads. Alternatively go to the C:\wamp/www directory that you made when you set up your local host, create a directory called c:\wamp/www/ushahidi and store the zip file there.
- Step 1: Get Ushahidi going in your community – turn your pc into a localhost
- Step 3: Get Ushahidi going in your community – install the code (about 1 hour)
- How to set up email with WAMP
- 6 broadbrush steps for getting Ushahidi going for your community
- 5 minute install of DRUPAL on WAMP
- Two Important Tips when using WordPress on a local server like WAMP
- Install Drush on WAMP slowly but successfully
- How to change the port numbers on WAMP and stop conflicts with a portable server
- How to import large files into phpmyadmin and WAMP
- 12 steps to rebuild your WAMP server without losing your data