So which do you believe?
- That you have been many selves – your 3 year old self was a different person from your 7 year old self who was a different person from your 11 year old self? And if you believe this, how many selves do you have?
- That you have one self and when, to extend the argument, you go to heaven, God does not have to decide whether to make you your 3 year old or your 7 year old self or you 11 year old self or your 99 year old self because they are all one?
When you introduce yourself to the other people in heaven who will you be?
- Psychologist in the wilds of social media – pleeease edit my elevator speech!
- If. . . We wouldn’t be We
- What is the barn that I am building?
- 5 tips from the recession guru!
- Vocabulary of positive psychology
- Beautiful New Year Resolutions: Follow the beauty you discovered in 2009?
- For people who don’t get Twitter, Facebook, etc. Nice story ~ other people can read it too
- What is the smallest thing you can do to improve your life?
- “we” and “they” in psychology
- 3 prongs of HR in our Networked World