Who does this belong to? Please tell me and I will add a link here or any purchase information or remove it if you prefer?
And to everyone else, remember happiness is how we choose to live our life. It’s the way we make our choices not what we hope to gain from our choices.
We only have to ask: what is the happy way to do this?
- Happiness, positive thinking, nonsense?
- Khalil Gibran and The Happiness Index
- Happiness getting confused with the pleasure of meanness
- We set out to be happy (or not)
- 4 big reasons why we initally find positive psychology puzzling
- Happiness Index: Practical useful stuff
- 5 important features of happiness
- A day of awe
- Coelho’s true path to wisdom
- You smile, I smile, we smile