Boids, emergence, there being no plan to the universe – it’s all very hard to grasp.
Here is a line from Robin Yassin-Kassab’s novel the road from DAMASCUS that explains it all.
“No cell in your body is the same cell as when you were a boy. “
“You aren’t matter, you organize it. You are an organizing principle. The flesh and blood is produced by you , a temporary pattern you’ve made. It isn’t you.”
- Work in the next 10 years and emergence
- 5 ways to tell a winning organization from an organization on a losing track
- 5 questions to ask when we initiate an online community
- 5 pack of slides on complexity theory, leadership, management and psychology
- The Desiderata
- Poetry of the Week: Robin Yassin-Kassab
- Give up control to be in control. Make any sense to you?
- Learning about leadership from bankers 🙂
- 4 “get your head arounds” of the new science of psychology
- Beautiful New Year Resolutions: Follow the beauty you discovered in 2009?