the road from DAMASCUS
“Everyone is warm to something, their team or teddy bear or pint glass.” (p. 97)
“But you could feel warmly towards not just one piece, not only sentimentally and a little sarcastically, but towards all of it, towards all reality.” (p. 97)
- Complexity theory – “getting it” through literature
- Management theory is reconsidering is philosophical rots
- Is your jar full?
- The psychological significance of the poetry by William Carlos Williams
- Poetry of hope for hard times
- Do you need to say more than this poet?
- The crystal clarity found in the bitterly cold winter of our lives
- Pondering gratitude diaries with a Sufi poem
- Another appreciative inquiry mini-case study
- Paolo Coelho on happiness and two challenges for psychologists