Is it true that thinking about the objects around us helps us see opportunity and choice?
Are our lives poetry of ‘our place’? Even if we not conciously writing its poems?
- What thoughts did I have today because of my surroundings?
- Did I even notice my surroundings?
Would I think differently if I rearranged my surroundings and made them more attention?
Would I enjoy thinking that way?
- Is the universe capable of having your city at its center?
- Don’t spend a day without having noticed a miraculous moment when the universe converges and you were there
- Don’t achieve your goals! Enjoy them. They’ll be gone far too soon!
- Imtiaz Dhaker – find 25 minutes of time to listen to her this week
- Paolo Coelho on happiness and two challenges for psychologists
- Poetry of solidarity in hard times
- Poets advice for surviving the financial crisis
- Is your soul in your city?
- Being me, while not being boring to you
- 5 poetic steps for exiting a Catch 22