There’s courage involved if you want
to become truth. There is a broken-
open place in a lover. Where are
those qualities of bravery and sharp
compassion in this group? What’s the
use of old and frozen thought? I want
a howling hurt. This is not a treasury
where gold is stored; this is for copper.
We alchemists look for talent that
can heat up and change. Lukewarm
won’t do. Halfhearted holding back,
well-enough getting by? Not here.
If anyone knows where this was published, could you let me know so I can add proper links here?
- 5 poetic steps for exiting a Catch 22
- Where is the bottle neck in your career? Worship that!
- Discovering poetry: Shel Silverstein
- 5 pretty petals of future work
- 3 ways to help your group live happily during hard times
- Positive psychology in Barack Obama’s words
- Poetry to remind us that withdrawing doesn’t solve rejection
- Courage to live fully in 2010
- Wanna be a positive manager of the 21st century? Lose the idea of a gap.
- The crystal clarity found in the bitterly cold winter of our lives