The logic of entrepreneurship. Is this a term to watch?
UPDATE: Work seems to be going on at this website. They even have a unconference of sorts in December 2009. [which website?]
The papers on this site explain well the tough concept of “Ready Fire Aim”. From these papers, its possible to translate the concepts of positive psychology and positive organizational scholarship into business practice.
It is also possible to argue logically for a strategic approach based on the level of predictability in the environment.
- All the hype about positive psychology. Drill down to the essence. We must be real.
- Psychologists, 2009 AD, recessions, life
- Ignorance is bliss but please don’t charge me for your services!
- Leadership and the monkey business illusion
- 5 important features of happiness
- For people who don’t get Twitter, Facebook, etc. Nice story ~ other people can read it too
- I don’t need to see my boss to communicate
- 9 questions for strategy at the edge
- Happiness and research: looking for a research buddy
- Get a strategic stake for HR with social media