There is a program about restaurants and casinos on Radio 4 at the minute. It seems chefs in casinos are given every resource and facility to provide better food and service than their competitors.
I wonder how many industries could make the same claim?
May 2017: How many businesses seriously consult their in-house experts about what they can do to advance the collective goal? How many businesses are running a strategic-game at all?
To rephrase this in terms of contemporary work & organizational psychology research, how many jobs are the most pressing concerns felt by employees to be their specific contribution to the strategic effort?
- HRM: Can we meet the pace set by the Obama team?
- 3 prongs of HR in our Networked World
- HRM – ready for the recovery? On your marks! Go!
- Which firms in UK consult their employees?
- Ask better questions about leadership! Lose the tired ideas about who is a good leader
- HRM – drop the shopping list and give me the information I need!
- Reality is broken. Games are great. What do you dislike about games?
- HR leaders: stepping up in the recession
- A comprehensive 2 x 2 x 2 on HR and the recession
- 3 steps to positive HR with a recession looming