All that is missing is an aggregation site to save us the search – run by the vanilla factory of course!
UPDATE: We expect the push methods of the 20th century by replaced by pull methods of Toyota. We only send work when someone signals they want it!
Daryl linked to a good little video the illustrates how much business has changed.
THE RECOVERY: If you are planning ahead to the recovery, this video is a good place to start.
- 5 years’ time: where will we be?
- This is how succession planning will change in the next 5 years
- I write to understand the future of social media, positive psychology and the future of work
- Confidence in bad times
- Your first job in social media
- You really must be in a positive mood to get the job of your dreams
- A salary structure for a turbulent world
- Get a strategic stake for HR with social media
- Recruitment agents and Opportunity UK
- The difference between social media strategy and social media as business strategy