Where were you in February 1999?
Mmm, that was three countries and four cities away. I had to go through my backups to remind myself of the hopes, dreams, goals and uncertainities that swirled around me then.
Why didn’t we see this coming?
The ClueTrain Manifesto: The End of Business as Usual was published TEN years ago, would you believe? Here is a modern day slideshow that helps you skim the 95 theses in comfort.
What was I doing then? Why didn’t I read the Manifesto and pay attention?
Well I was busy. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! What were you doing then?
So what comes next?
What do you think the world will look like in 2019?
What are the trends that are emerging and that will be sustained by our common interest and agreement?
- Sweet spots and the recession
- The first steps together?
- Quickly tell an internet optimist from an internet pessimist
- Buzzing with expectation?
- Lao Tzu to Contemporary Management via Psychology
- Be a social media star: a menu board of 5 competences
- Social Media needs to work harder to show people its potential
- Sociology of Google, Facebook and Twitter’s success – and what’s next
- The secret of an un-junked life is your own filter
- 10 Social Graces for the Networked World