Ideas whose time has come
I had an email today from someone I worked with a long time ago. It was interesting. Though we have barely been in touch, many of us who worked together ten years’ ago have pursued similar interests in different corners of the globe.
Great minds think alike?
The loneliness of the corporation executive
I don’t think my old friend reads my blog, but we were thinking alike yesterday too.
Yesterday, I wrote:
What do we trust each other absolutely and entirely to do?
His brief note on Facebook said that he feels optimistic about the future of the world economy but depressed by the ‘ostriches’ around him
Are we agreed?
There is plenty of opportunity. Our task is to find the ‘sweet spots’ where people feel they can take the first step together?
- Sweet spots and the recession
- 6 steps for executive coaching
- What comes after business as usual?
- Are leaders made by followers?
- 5 poetic steps for exiting a Catch 22
- A day of awe
- Can I give you some feedback?
- Gloom-and-doom is catchy! Ask 3 questions to find a positive spot in the recession
- More bad news coming. The internet will expose more institutional spin
- Let each day’s work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition