It’s barely daylight
Today, my mobile phone woke me rudely “It is time to get up: it is 5.30”. Groan. Another commute. Another day.
But I didn’t get up. I’ve stopped doing that.
I don’t want to stagger through life making someone else’s dreams come true. I want to make my own dreams come true!
Ah, dreams . .
Is it possible? For dreams to be not dreams?
Perhaps not in the blink of an eye. And certainly not if I panic when I look at the gap between where I am now and where I want to be.
But I can ask myself this question:
Who would like to support me in my quest? Who would take the greatest of pleasure in helping me along the way?
I smile. And I hope you do too!
- Does your dream bring you alive?
- What happened to that “everything is waiting for me” feeling?
- Why do we abandon our hopes? A visceral demo.
- The greatest leaders spark curiosity about the system
- Dissolve your recession blues with 3 questions (and a Posterous blog & camera)
- Leading with psychology: belonging is the first competence
- The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing
- Hope: how can this touchy-feely stuff help me during the recession?
- Blog your dream alive! Begin this weekend
- What does hope have to do with a positive attitude towards error?