I was delighted to see that Daryl Tay of Singapore has outlined what he is doing at BLUE. He doesn’t tell us what he is doing for their clients. For that we should hasten over to the Blue website.
Daryl tells us about the rhythm of his day. The routine and regular tasks, how he sets priorities, and how he balances work and play.
If you are looking for your first job in an agency, have a look. If you have an internship in a social media agency, perhaps add a post and we can make a carnival?
- You really must be in a positive mood to get the job of your dreams
- Yesterday I pondered on pull advertising, here . .
- Ask your Chief Social Officer 5 questions
- HRM – ready for the recovery? On your marks! Go!
- May 2008 wrap-up: mess or dazzling facets of a diamond?
- So is social media social, a waste of time, or what?
- 3 British social media specialists actively involved in politics
- Tribal IQ and Social Media
- 5 questions to ask when we initiate an online community
- Mirror, mirror on the wall . . . social media as a mirror?