Management in the 21st century
He died under a cloud but Agha Hasan Abedi said something sensible:
The conventional definition of management is getting work done through people, but real management is developing people through work.
Do you agree?
Real management is understanding how people will grow through our work so that our collective value grows and we all benefit.
- 3 opportunities for HR in social media. Join me?
- Management crisis not credit crunch
- Is the essence of new management the promotion of self-esteem?
- 3 key ideas to management in the 21st century
- Searching questions about management in the 21st century
- 3 conflicting views of management and the recession
- 9 questions for strategy at the edge
- Gen Y managers and leaders or leading and managing in the age of Gen Y?
- ReadWriteWeb has come alive . . .
- Permission management is here to stay, at least for a while