Too Much Weekend
I’ll like my week better for a tidy room
A golden rose cheerfully in a crystal tube
But with a day spent alone
Working on streams distant from the streams of others
I yearn for the strains of the world outside
If I had a TV, I would switch it on
I’m glad I don’t
It would not give me what I want
The compulsive tug of collective movement
People going somewhere, maybe nowhere
Do I mind our destination when we move together?
I’m ready to join the surging throngs of people in the morning
- And after EQ comes PQ . . .
- Will you look back in wonder? Or are you sleepwalking through an institutionalized life?
- Poetry of solidarity in hard times
- Lao Tzu to Contemporary Management via Psychology
- Singing hearts 2009
- The greatest leaders spark curiosity about the system
- Flu, Ghurkhas, 100 days and we the people
- Buzzing with expectation?
- Make your team ~ break your team ~ it is in your gift