I ask not that things go my way, but that I have perseverance and courage.
I ask not for less responsibility, but for increased strength.
Master Cheng Yen, Tzu Chi
Hat-tip: Psychological Resilience
- Unless we have a relationship with ‘the other’, we cannot believe in our success.
- Do you live restlessly in the shadow of adrenaline-inducing goals?
- Oh! What poiesis taught me about auto-poiesis
- 5 important features of happiness
- 5 Little Understood Ways to be Resilient in Hard Times
- Doldrums to OK to fantastic classrooms
- A day of awe
- I am good at dealing with recessions!
- When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the hours turns to music.
- Lao Tzu to Contemporary Management via Psychology