you may not believe it
but there are people
who go through life with
they dress well, eat
well, sleep well.
they are contented with
they have moments of
but all in all
they are undisturbed
and often feel
and when they die
it is an easy
death, usually in their
you may not believe
but such people do
but I am not one of
oh no, I am not one
I am not even near
but they are
and I am
I imagine its good to know whether you start from a place of serene calm or constant agitation.
Then the challenges are the same?
To be vital. To live at our frontiers? To have faith in our temperament?
- Pondering gratitude diaries with a Sufi poem
- The Art of Determination
- Discovering poetry: Shel Silverstein
- New Year’s Resolution: Look beyond the light
- 5 poetic steps for exiting a Catch 22
- Courage to live fully in 2010
- Oh! What poiesis taught me about auto-poiesis
- Do you agree with Khalil Gibran’s ethics of market place?
- Paolo Coelho on happiness and two challenges for psychologists
- The ups and downs of the Hero’s story