Last updated on June 1, 2017
I wanted to make a little text logo with a transparent background for a logo. This is how I did it using only Powerpoint and Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
1 Use Powerpoint to make the logo in WordArt
- Open Powerpoint and a new presentation
- Insert WordArt and add your text
- Right click to allow you edit the Text Effects and Shape. Patiently remove anything you don’t want and set every background to transparent.
- If you cannot see Save as a Picture, right click on the text box and tell it to close the edit. If necessary, do this several times until Save as a Picture appears.
- Save as a Picture.
2 Use Microsoft Picture Manager to crop and resize
- Use Microsoft Picture Manager to open the .png file.
- Crop and resize as you need to.
Done! You should have a text logo in .png format with a transparent background.
Thanks! That was useful!
Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t
loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think
its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show
the same results.
Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few
of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.