A link to Martin Seligman’s paper summarizing progress in positive psychology – now a few years old, but a good place to start for the classically trained psychologist.
UPDATE: Primer in positive psychology
- Agenda for the 21st century: management & leadership
- For people who don’t get Twitter, Facebook, etc. Nice story ~ other people can read it too
- The deep challenge for an ethical positive psychologist
- All the hype about positive psychology. Drill down to the essence. We must be real.
- David Whyte
- Good clear article on positive psychology and coaching
- 7 videos of joy, zest, enthusiasm
- 4 big reasons why we initally find positive psychology puzzling
- Law of attraction, positive thinking . . . how old is it?
- Law of attraction, positive thinking, and finding your dream job!