Seen at the Vesuvious Cafe 1t 139 3Colt Street in Canary Wharf in London. What brilliance! 13×4 = 52 weeks and 52 bottles of wine. Plan ahead and enjoy! A bottle of wine each weekend.
Goal setting in a bottle
I’ve been trying to distill (ferment?) the principles of this system.
1. It is SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time based).
2. It is also generative. You would set all this up a year in advance, buying the best wine. And placing in the right weeks depending on the season. And then you get to go down to the market on a Thursday evening or Saturday morning and buy fresh food to match the wine. It pulls you through to a better place.
3. It is expectant. Every week you have the pleasure of knowing that evening of cooking and eating is coming.
4. It is doable – not achievable. It is doable in a pleasurable way. Too many of these GTD systems are sweaty!
Is there something I am missing? And if you are in Canary Wharf, take a look. Have a coffee. They do English and Continental breakfasts. They have Italian wine for sale.
And they are nice.
- Life on Market Day in Olney!
- Don’t achieve your goals! Enjoy them. They’ll be gone far too soon!
- Stylish events in London
- The art of sailing in rough financial waters
- Feeling good in the credit crunch and bank bailout
- Young Olney to Australia! And back?
- Are you like a zombie bank? Zombie life on borrowed time and money (Part Three)
- Are you doing less by doing too much?
- 6 questions that I ask professional career coaches
- Not heard of ZIZEK? Why should you read ZIZEK?