In this day of social media and viral campaigns, I’ve discovered that I have a new competence.
I am good at team-tag!
I don’t have the mischievous mind to think up viral campaigns. But I do recognize good viral material and I am quick to endorse it.
Playing team-tag in social media
The beauty of the Hootsuite interface for Twitter and Google Analytics is that I can measure the effectiveness of my “team tagging”.
Getting better at team-tag
I look at the stats not to brag, you understand. But to learn.
The statistics shape my judgment about what people want to hear and see and when they want to hear and see it.
The person running the campaign still has convert the interest and the quick drop-in into a sale or action. To get better at that, they need to speak to people like Paul Imre in High Wycombe.
Helping connect people who want to know with people who want to tell – that I can do.
- 3rd of secret social media that is being kept from you
- Fractal . . . and positive psychology
- ROI for Social Media
- 5 questions to ask when we initiate an online community
- Mirror, mirror on the wall . . . social media as a mirror?
- 3 opportunities that social media marketers don’t talk about
- 3 British social media specialists actively involved in politics
- Which sector are you in to and how does that affect the social media that you do?
- Reality is broken. Games are great. What do you dislike about games?
- Social media: revolution or same-o same-o?