“In the next five minutes, my intention is to transform your relationship with sound . . .”
So said Julian Treasure at TED. This 5 minute video is worth watching . . . for the sake of your health . . . and as a example of a great elevator speech.
In 5 minutes we find out what Julian Treasure can do for us. Oh how we wish we could sum up what do quite so neatly!
If you are serious about developing your business plan and your pitch, you may find these slides useful from Simon Stockley of Imperial College Business School. I found the slide on the order in which VC’s read business plans particularly useful for understanding what people want to hear when they think about a business.
- 9 questions for strategy at the edge
- A big crunch and a big bang
- 5 pretty petals of future work
- So is social media social, a waste of time, or what?
- I want a British TED – and a parallel show for Luddites
- Fantastic new reads and listens found this week
- Who will earn more and who will earn less because of the internet?
- Recession opportunities: green our offices
- The ONE big reason why I am not worried about the banking crisis
- Being attractive to large groups, crowds and communities